MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE IN A HURRY

everyday makeup routine rushed



Hey loves and welcome back to my blog!

Today's post is going to be my everyday makeup routine for when I'm in a rush and need to hurry up and get dressed and out the door. This is a really simple and quick makeup routine without all the extra stuff so if you are looking for my regular everyday slowed down full-face makeup routine you can go check out my everyday makeup routine video on YouTube I did a few weeks ago! Here's the link >>> Everyday Makeup Routine Now, let's get into the post!

So whether you need advice on how to get ready fast in the mornings so you can have more time to eat or sleep in, this is the post for you. My everyday makeup routine when I'm in a hurry is really simple and doesn't take longer than ten to fifteen minutes. It's super simple and easy to do but it really looks like you put in a ton of effort. So, if you want to read my in a rush/hurry everyday makeup routine, just keep reading!

- So the first thing I love to start doing is to just wash my face really quickly in the morning right after brushing my teeth. It doesn't take long at all to do and it's really good to make sure you wash your face every morning and night just as you would brush your teeth. Skincare is so so so important especially when you're in a hurry to throw makeup on your face.

- The next thing I love to do is throw on a moisturizer because you shouldn't forget to really hydrate your skin just because you are in a hurry. Makeup does a lot of things to your skin and you shouldn't have to worry about it breaking nor drying your skin out so I always love to just throw on a little moisturizer in the morning right after washing my face.

-After that, I'll start with foundation and I'll just apply that to my face and blend it out well like normal.

-Then I'll use my concealer as to conceal obviously but also to quickly highlight so I add that under my eyes to cover the dark circles, over acne for extra coverage, and also in between my brows, the middle of the bridge of my nose, and a little in the center of my chin under my lip. After that I'll just blend that out really well till it works as a highlight.

- Then I'll go in with my E.L.F. contour palette and just use the shade before the darkest one and just apply that right under my cheekbones and blend that well then the bridge of my nose really quickly and also the temples of my forehead.

- Once I'm done with contour I'll go in with my ProFusion Face palette and I'll use my highlighter in there and just apply that quickly to the bridge and tip of my nose, my cheeks, and my temples and cupids bow.

- After highlight, I'll go ahead and throw on my favorite shimmery gold shade out of my blushed nudes palette and blend that all over my lid and up to my brow bone.

-Then I go in with my E.L.F palette again and use that darkest shade and brush out my brows then fill them in as quick as I possibly can with that dark brown color.

- After brows, I curl my lashes really quickly and then throw on a few coats of mascara and normally for an everyday look for lips I'll just go with a good nude lip color so I usually use my loreal kate collection in the color rock n' roll nude and apply that.

- Then I just use my E.L.F setting spray about 2 sprays on my face and then I'm ready to go!

Now as for hair I like to just keep it simple when I'm in a hurry so if it's good to go I'll brush it and go, but if it's a mess or frizzy I like to throw it into a cute bun or braid.

That was all for this post loves! I hope you all enjoyed reading and check back soon for more. :) Also, if you haven't checked out my YouTube channel I definitely recommend because I do a lot of beauty videos and of course makeup tutorials and routines!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!! XOXOXO -DAWN

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much and that sounds great! I will check it out right now and follow. :)

    ReplyDelete