Makeup Products I Use On a Daily Basis

Makeup Products I Use On a Daily Basis


Hey loves and welcome back to my blog! For today's post, I wanted to share with you guys the makeup products I use on a daily basis. Now, these are products I use literally every single time that I wear makeup. No, of course, I do not wear makeup every single day because there's no point when I'm not going out but on filming days and days I go out or to town or something I always dress up a little at least and these are the products I always use every single time.

A side note also before we get started on this post, I am not rich by any means and don't have a ton of beauty and makeup products like most bloggers and YouTubers do. In all honesty, I don't make that sort of income yet and there is no possible way that I could afford that right now because you know, there are bills that always come first of course. So anyway, I just had to put that out there and now let's get to the post!


  1. Covergirl Clean Foundation. This is my go-to and has been since probably 9th grade. It's just always done well with my skin tone and has really great coverage. The only other foundation drugstore wise I think I have used and actually liked was FIT ME by Maybelline which it and the powder together are like magic. So, if I recommend a daily foundation to you guys it would be one of these two if you're like me and use drugstore products. 
  2. E.L.F Contour & Highlight Palette. This palette is like my baby, I swear to you guys. I use this palette for EVERY look. It has everything I need in one palette and I literally even use the darkest shade in it for my brows. IT IS EVERYTHING. 
  3. Profusion Face Palette. Now this one I use for my blush, my second layer of highlight because you can never have enough, and every now and again I'll use some eyeshadow shades out of it. It's a really great palette and the highlighter in this palette is poppinggg. 
  4. NYX Full Figured Mascara. This mascara is literally the only one that doesn't bother my allergies nor feel gunky and annoying on my eyes. It's so easy to apply too and not once have I jabbed myself in the eye with this one so it's for sure a keeper. 
  5. Rimmel London Kate Collection Shade 54. This color is perfect for any look and I wear it all the time matched with my Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Lip Gloss in the shade 'Creme Brulee' and they look bomb together and go with every look. 
  6. E.L.F Setting Spray. This spray I love love love with everything in me. My makeup lasts all day with it so I never go a day without using this stuff. 
  7. Naked 3 Palette. The best palette I own that I can actually afford. We all know this is eyeshadow and we all know Naked palettes are all bomb so I'm not gonna go into too much detail on this one. 
That was my list for all of the makeup products that I love to use on a daily basis! I hope you guys enjoyed reading, comment below if you liked this post or just to connect with me. Also, don't forget to follow me on social media and subscribe to my YouTube channel! Thank you so so so much for reading and check back very soon for more! Every M-F a new post is up. 

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!! XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment