Healthy and Productive Summer Morning Routine

healthy productive summer morning routine


Hey loves and welcome back to my blog! For today's post, I wanted to share with you what I love to do every single morning and what my morning beauty routine is. So this includes all of my skincare and beauty secrets that I love to use the second that I wake up.

In all honesty, I love watching and reading these posts and videos so I hope you all enjoy mine as well! Anyways, I'll stop rambling on and let you all enjoy the post. :)


  • The first thing I love to do when I get up in the morning is just head straight for my Keurig. Nothing is better than waking up to my caffeine and it just gives me that good headstart I need for the day. Then I'll go ahead and make myself some breakfast too because I want to go ahead and eat and get even more energized before I get ready for my workout. 
  • After I'm good and full I'll grab a water or make a water bottle and stick it in the freezer so it's nice and cold for when I go for my run and walk. 
  • While I wait on that to cool I head into my bathroom and just brush my teeth, wash my face, and do a good hairstyle for running. Most of the time I'll just throw my hair up into a ponytail because it keeps my hair out of my face and braids normally fall out of my hair in 5 seconds because of how thick my hair is. I don't know why it happens but it does. Plus I've always been a ponytail type of girl so it works well for me. 
  • Then I'll just throw on my workout gear and running shoes take my vitamins really quick grab my headphones and water bottle and head out the door. 
  • Normally I'll walk to the park because it's only about 5 minutes from my house plus it's a really good warm up. Then once I get there I'll walk the track a few times until I feel good and warmed up and then I'll pound the pavement and run my heart out until I can't take it anymore. 
  • Usually, I'm out there for about 30 minutes but sometimes longer it just depends on how long I'm feeling it that day just as long as I get a good 30 minutes in and a good sweat out then I'm pretty good to go after that. 
  • Then I'll just walk back home completely exhausted and the only thing holding me together is my beats by this point. Once I get back home I'll hop in a hot shower to get all of the icky sweat off of me and get me fresh and clean again because nobody likes to be sweaty and stinky. 
  • Then after I get out I moisturize from head to toe in my favorite lotion and then I'll brush my teeth again, sometimes blow dry my hair if I'm feeling up to it, and do my skincare routine (which is coming soon) and then do my makeup and hair for the day. 
  • Once I'm finished getting ready I like to pick out a cute outfit for the day depending on what the weather is like and throw that on. Even if I do stay in for the day I like to stay dressed up to work because it keeps me motivated and not wanting to go to sleep since I work from home. 
  • After that, I'll deal with what I need to get done and probably grab something to eat because I'm normally starving after I run in the mornings. So I'll grab something to eat and either run errands, get some work done, or whatever I need to get done for the day! 
So that was all for this post loves! I hope you all enjoyed reading and check back M-F for more posts. Also, comment below what your favorite thing to do when you wake up is. Love to connect with you all! :) 

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!! XOXOXO -DAWN

AMAZON PICKS FOR THIS POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment