5 Best Summer Date Night Outfit Ideas

best summer date night outfit ideas cute shorts ootd


So, you have a date night coming up but have no clue what to wear. Maybe you're like me and you have 1,000 pieces in your closet but only wear the same 3 things and have no clue what you want to wear for something like this. It's hard to pick a good outfit for date night because your nerves are already everywhere and then you have to pick the perfect outfit too?!? Fret not. For this post, I'm showing you the 5 best summer date night outfit ideas that I found on Pinterest and will use as inspo for myself as well. They are super cute and flirty but also really casual so you aren't overdressed but you're still dressed up.

Every girl always wants to look nice on date night it's just mandatory. Since I started dating I have always been this way and I'm sure you have too! It's important to look good and leave a good first impression and if it's with someone you've been with for a while then it's still important to look good not only for him but also to make you feel good! I can't tell you how many times dressing up and looking cute made me feel 10x better than when I would walk around in my sweats or leggings almost everywhere I went. Sure, it's super comfy but I don't feel my best that way. Not only should we show that kind of effort and love just for a man... but also for ourselves! Self-love is also so important so make sure you have it and a ton of it! Anyways, I'll stop rambling on and get into the post here are 5 of the best and my absolute favorite summer date night outfit ideas!


best summer date night outfit ideas cute shorts ootd

1. This outfit I can't get over how cute it is. It's super cute yet also super casual and really looks dressed up. The thing about this one you could wear it on a date, out and about, out with friends, etc. It's super cute and wearable anywhere, especially date night! It's also great for summer because of the tank top and also the flowy shorts making it great for warm weather.

best summer date night outfit ideas cute shorts ootd

2. This outfit is another that I love. Now it's a bit more on the dressier side and a little girly but it's super cute! In all honesty, I would totally rock this for date night because it's so cute and flowy and paired with the accessories it all flows nicely together. Plus, every girl has to have at least one little black dress right?


best summer date night outfit ideas cute shorts ootd

3. This dress... I would wear this so often that I can't even put it into words. It's so dressy, cute, girly, and flirty all in one. I love the print and of course that it's white because who doesn't love white dresses? They are so flattering and look great on anyone! This dress would be the perfect fit for a summer date night to keep you cool but also still be super dressed up and it still looks comfy! 

best summer date night outfit ideas cute shorts ootd

4. This outfit is a bit more casual but still dressed up. She really dressed it up nicely with the pink and matching them so well together. With the top, it looks super flirty but with the distressed jeans, it still has a bit of casual and edgy and the shoes are really casual. The bag is the perfect fit for this outfit because it matches and flows so well with the top and shoes. This is the perfect dressed up date night idea while still being casual and comfy! 

best summer date night outfit ideas cute shorts ootd

5. The heels in this outfit say dressed up which makes it look like it's dressed up but it's actually super casual. This outfit actually looks really comfy while still being dressed up enough to be a date night outfit. The colors in this outfit also flow nicely and go so well together. This outfit would be perfect for a movie date or just a good casual date night. 

best summer date night outfit ideas cute shorts ootd

6. Now this one is perfect for a date. It's casual yet dressed up and cute and I'm adoring these sandals! This would also be a great outfit for maybe a brunch date during the summer, but I'm not getting into daytime dates this is supposed to be for night. It would go well during the day though too because it's really casual yet cute. 

best summer date night outfit ideas cute shorts ootd

 7. Last but not least is this super cute, super casual outfit that I am absolutely obsessed with. It's flirty, casual, sexy, cute, and it literally looks just like what Sierra Furtado on YouTube would wear (I love her style!) which is why I love this! It's also a really comfy and easy to put together and throw on outfit for movie dates again or just something casual maybe froyo dates or something like that. It works great in the summer and looks way too cute!


Andddddddd... that was all of my favorite summer date night ideas! I hope you all enjoyed reading this post and that you loved these outfits. If you have favorites comment them below I would love to know which are yours! Thank you all so much for reading and don't forget to subscribe on the right-hand side of the site and to the email so you can stay updated everytime a new post is live!

Thank you for all the love and support! xoxoxo -Dawn


GET THE LOOK FOR LESS:

3 comments:

  1. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Women tops online

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Online jackets and coats for women

    ReplyDelete