8 Beauty Hacks You'll Wish You'd Known About Sooner

beauty hacks makeup brushes flowers aesthetic


Do you need some beauty tips and tricks but just don't have the money to spend on tons of luxury products to help with these things? A lot of us women don't and that's okay! In my opinion, you shouldn't have to spend a fortune on little things that don't even take 30 minutes to get done. It's ridiculous how expensive it is just to look good these days. Which is why now, you can do it at home too!

These beauty hacks are for those of us ladies who don't want to spend a fortune on hair treatments, cellulite, skincare, etc. Those things can be very costly and most of the time don't even do the full job. That's why I'm writing this for you! These beauty hacks are absolutely incredible and the results will actually shock you. So, if you need some surprisingly incredible beauty hacks without spending a ton of money on services that don't even fully get the job done just keep reading. Also, comment below if you have any more great ideas for people to use and get advice from love to hear feedback also from readers! :)

1. Clean hair. 

Are you like me and struggle with oily hair? It's like you wash it more often than most do on a weekly basis and then it still gets oily and greasy. It's so frustrating because you'll shower, style it, make it look great, and then boom it's back down to looking greasy again. I know how you feel, I used to have this problem until I found this hack. All you need to do is add some sea salt to your shampoo and your hair will be clean much longer! I know it sounds crazy but salt really works wonders on just about any and everything and this hack really worked for me.

2. Thick eyelashes. 

All over YouTube, I see these higher up influencers going to get extensions and then saying how costly it is, how annoying it is to get them done, some have even had their eyes glued shut before! Not only that but extensions are really damaging and bad for your natural eyelashes. So what do you do to get them thick without extensions? It's simple. All you need is some castor oil, vitamin E, and aloe vera. Pour these into an empty tube together and apply this mixture every night and after a month you'll start seeing changes. To apply this mixture I would recommend just using a Q-tip so you don't get it all into your eyes and only on your lashes.

3. Dark circles. 

This is a problem we all have or have had in our lifetime if not then you will eventually. If you're like me and have insomnia and then have to get up really early you're bound to have dark circles. Also, I have an iron deficiency and if I don't get enough iron into my system my iron gets low and it shows under my eyes severely. It literally looks like I have two black eyes. So, if you have dark circles for either reason or any other reason here's the perfect hack for you. All you need to do is mix a little ground coffee and coconut oil. Apply this 3 times per week and they'll disappear in no time!

4. Cellulite. 

One of the things that can make me feel super uncomfortable just as my weight does is cellulite. It's super annoying to see all of these flaws in myself and in my skin until I found this hack to make it stop! I was super embarrassed to even wear shorts because of the cellulite on the back of my thighs until now. All you need to do for this hack to get rid of it is mix a little clay, ground ginger, and warm water until a paste is formed. Just apply this to problem areas and wrap it up with plastic wrap. I like to leave this on for as long as possible even though it feels weird for a few hours or overnight. I like to do this hack 3 times a week and since I've started I've definitely seen a difference!

5. Smooth legs. 

We all love to have smooth skin and especially smooth legs. It's such a good feeling to feel of your legs after shaving and feeling that smoothness and softness. If you are prone to stubs or razor bumps though, and I've had this problem as well, all you have to do is this. To prevent ingrown hairs and irritation you can use sugaring. All you have to do is make a sort of caramel out of lemon juice, sugar, and water. Use this as an exfoliate and I would use it before shaving because it helps knock out all of the dirt and clogged places in your skin that could prevent you from getting all the hair off when you go to shave. After you finish shaving and exfoliating with this be sure to moisturize really well and then feel how smooth your legs are!

6. Nail Strengthener. 

If you're prone to weak nails and just break them all the time or maybe you get them done a lot and it's really weakened the natural state and strength of your nails then this hack is perfect for you! All you have to do is mix coconut oil, honey, and a bit of lavender oil. You just apply this to your nails however often you would like I recommend a couple of times a week and in no time you'll have long and healthy nails!

7. Blackheads. 

An issue we've almost all had in our lives... blackheads. They can be so annoying when it comes to putting on makeup because they show and it's so frustrating. One hack though that helped me get rid of mine was mixing flour, honey, and warm water. All I did was put a little on a cotton pad and then applied that to my problem areas which is mainly my nose and chin. Leave it on for 10 minutes then just rinse off! Super easy and it really works wonders at making these nasty pests disappear.

8. Rough/Dry feet & heels. 

An issue I've had for ages and I'm sure I'm not the only one is super rough and dry and cracked feet. It's mainly from sandals because I wear my sandals anywhere so I had what you could call "sandal feet" they were terrible. I didn't think I would ever get rid of them and have smooth feet again until I found this hack. All you have to do is add some apple cider vinegar and baking soda in warm water and soak your feet in it for about 15 minutes. Another thing I love to do to add to this is when I get done soaking them I'll use my pumice stone and just rub the heck out of my feet with it to scrape off all that dead excess skin that's making my feet so hard. Then I'll go in with a really heavy foot moisturizer made specifically for this problem and wear fuzzy/warm socks for a few hours or the rest of the night if I'm not going out.

Those were all of the beauty hacks I had you guys! All of these I found on Pinterest a while ago and tried out and absolutely loved and had to share with you all. If you have any other great beauty hacks that you love then comment them below I would love to hear! Thank you so much for reading and check back soon for more. Don't forget to sign up for my email list so you'll get updated each and everytime a post is live.

Thank you for all the love and support! xoxoxo -Dawn

PIN IT FOR LATER:
beauty hacks and tips

2 comments:

  1. That leg exfoliater sounds amazingggg!! I am so going to do that one! Such a good post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works wonders! Thank you so much and glad you enjoyed reading. :)

      Delete