Finding Motivation When it Feels Almost Impossible

SHOES LAPTOP WORK FLATLAY PALM LEAVES




Hi loves!

First things first, I have to apologize for not posting for a while lately I've been down and just kind of not feeling well or motivated at all. It's just something I've been fighting with going on a week now and I just have had the hardest time getting out of this rut. So I guess I just needed some time to kind of relax and refresh my mindset. Honestly, it was super hard and I don't think I've ever been this unmotivated. Then today, I watched some motivational videos, cleaned my house, and was ready to go.

Sometimes when you're a blogger or vlogger you just push yourself too hard and end up burning yourself out. That happens a lot with people who work from home. We all think at one point and time if not more, oh I work from home so I can do it later I'm not on a schedule. That's where we all mess up. That or, like me, we push ourselves too hard. Last month I tried to tell myself to get a post up every. single. day. That's way too hard on a person to try and do. Sure, some can but if you have a life and family and house to take care of and things to do it's not so simple.

The only thing I feel like honestly got me out of my funk was motivational things like videos and quotes. Those always pick me back up. But in all honesty, a lot of bloggers and vloggers need some time off to relax and sort of brainstorm new ideas and things to work on. Sometimes you just need time off to figure out where you want your life to end up in the near future. Me, I just ran out of things to post because I wrote so much at one time and all I did was end up burning myself out. Instead of posting every single day like I was trying to do post every few days or at least M-F that way you have the whole week to work but you get weekends off. It's the best thing for you and the easiest plus less stressful.

But I just had to write this post to let you all know that I'm back and better than ever and I'll be probably posting M-F from now on because M-Sunday is a little too much on my plate and eats away at my life and motivation. It definitely causes burnout quickly and not one person wants that! Anyways loves, check back now M-F for new posts! Also, comment below some post suggestions that you would love to read!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! XOXOXO -DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment