BUXOM Full-On Lip Polish Top Coat Metallic Finish (Review)

BUXOM FULL-ON LIP POLISH TOP COAT METALLIC FINISH REVIEW POST




Hi loves! Welcome back to my blog. For today's post, I wanted to bring you a review of these amazing lip products that I finally brought into my life. After careful research, watching what feels like a thousand videos for reviews on these, and going back on and off of the site to decide if I really needed to try them out... I finally decided to go for it. So now, here I am writing my review of these babies on the blog for you all so you'll have an honest full review on these lip polishes.

Also, little side note, whenever I write review posts, I am going to be brutally honest about the product. If I loved it, you'll know. If I hated it, you'll know. I would never ever tell you guys I love products that in reality I hate or would never use in my life. So that's what I'm doing for this post. Honesty is everything and I'm telling the full-on truth on these and any other future review posts. Also, Sunday's are for review days so just in case you all didn't know that, now you do so you'll know what to expect on Sunday posts.

So now I'll stop rambling on. Thank you all so so so much for reading. :)

Now the first thing I'm going to let you know is obviously the colors that I purchased because there are a ton and I don't want to review without letting you all know and you get a color that I didn't review and hate it. The shades I purchased are; MARIAH, SELENA, JORDAN, SAVANNAH, IRIS, and CAMILA.

So when you use these lip products, you have to remember they are a top coat meaning they go better over a base color. What I did was actually added a color to my lip first before I applied these that I felt like would go well with each certain shade. So for Mariah, it goes well with a nude lip or pink lip mostly because it has a pink tint to it. For Selena, it would go well with a dark purple, blue, something like that because it's a whiter tint and darker colors make it pop but you could also just use a good nude color or something light pink and that would look great too because it's a color you can use with just about any other color since it doesn't have a certain color to its shade. As for Jordan, it goes really well with a deep blue, light blue, black, purple, or something like that because it has that blue tint to it. Then Savannah is a really coral looking color so I recommend using it with a good nude or pink color underneath or just try it right onto your lip because it's got more of a pretty pink tint to it and should show up fine on its own. Now with Iris, it's a darker pink so it can also do well on its own but if you want a base color under it I would use a hot pink or medium-pigmented pink underneath to make the pink pop and shine even more. Last but not least, Camila. Camila goes very good with a nude lip because it's a very nude color in itself so that over a nude lip will just make your lips shine and pop even more.

Now onto the actual review of the product. The number one thing I noticed and loved about these polishes is that the shine is everything. These shine so much and once you put them over a good color it makes your lips look a lot bigger, which almost every woman loves these days including me. That's the number one thing I love about these because they aren't even "lip plumping" but they seem to make my lips look a lot bigger and overall just better. As for color, you'll have trouble with them showing up and just look like you licked your lips if you don't add something to it. Once you add a good base color under them though, the shine and color are absolutely incredible and totally pop.

So now,  I recommend you buy this product and is it worth spending money on? Absolutely. The other thing I love about these too is they aren't near as pricey as Kylie's lip kits and they have a ton of shine to them and just overall are a great product.

That was my review for these beauties you guys! I hope you all enjoyed reading and check back for posts every M-F. :)

MY AMAZON PICKS FOR THIS POST:




No comments:

Post a Comment