Best Budget Beauty Finds List | Drugstore Favorites

Best Budget Beauty Finds List Drugstore Favorites


Hey loves! For today's post I wanted to share with you my best beauty finds on a budget. All of these products are available at drug stores, your local Walmart, etc. They might not be available in your city but if so these are the products I use and highly recommend. These products are my literal holy grail because they are super affordable and I can pick them up in my hometown and not have to wait for them to come in when I run out which is a great convenience.

Anyways, I wanted to share this with you guys because as someone that is on a budget for beauty finds I definitely don't spend a ton on makeup that's high end right this second. It's just something I can't really afford right now even if I wanted and on top of that, some of these drugstore products are just as good! Anyways, these are my favorite budget beauty finds and I hope you enjoy reading this post!

- Profusion Face Palette
This is the palette I use for literally everything. From contour to shadows, to lip color, brows, it has everything all in one. Honestly, it even has a highlighter so I could use this and never have to use anything else. It's also super affordable and I found mine at my local dollar general for $10! 
- ELF Contour and Highlight Palette
This one is another one I use for every look. The contour from the 3rd shade and the white highlighter is perfect for a night time glow against the moonlight or city lights. This palette is everything and I probably use it more than anything in my collection. Plus, it's super affordable and I actually found it at my local Walmart.

- Covergirl Clean Foundation
This foundation has been my go-to since I was probably 16-17. It gives me great coverage and doesn't leave my skin looking oily or too shiny. Add over a good finishing powder and you're covered. 
- Naked 3 Palette
My absolute favorite palette for shadow is this one. I know it's not available at drugstores or anything but it's worth the hype. Its colors are perfect and go so well when blended together and I use the color trick almost every single day on every single look and blend that with blackheart and it just looks phenomenal. Never did I think I could make my shadow look so good and blended until I got this palette.
- Real Techniques Makeup Brushes Set
These are my go-to brushes no matter what. They sell these I believe at Walmart but I've had these for about 2 years now I think and they just work so well and have held together for THIS long. Not only are they incredible but they are also super cute and have the best design and color to them and they have a ton of different brushes and designs. 
- NYX Full Figured Mascara
This is my number 1 mascara and number 2 is below. This one though gives me the best coverage for my blonde lashes... and it just gives me great volume. Love love love this mascara and it doesn't make my eyes itch like most do, I think I might be allergic to something in the other brands. Anyways, this one doesn't have that effect on me which I love. 
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara
My second favorite is this mascara because it gives me even more volume and makes me look like my lashes are a lot thicker than they actually are. Not only that but it also doesn't make my eyes itch just like the one above doesn't. Not only that but if you get the waterproof it literally sticks so well and takes forever to get off at night because it works THAT WELL. I highly recommend.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lip by Kate Collection
This lipstick is literally the smoothest feel but so matte that it looks like I put a ton of effort in, but I really didn't. I use this color linked above for every single look almost and it's my definite go-to color for daily wear. It's so cute especially paired with the color below. 
- Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color Lipstick
This gloss, they call a lipstick for some reason but it's really a gloss, is my favorite. It smells so good and has the best matte finish to it once it dries. It's so pretty and goes so well with any look you go for and any outfit. It's just a good nude color that looks pretty but also casual. Love love love and highly recommend this. They have a ton of different scents and colors and they all smell so yummy and look incredible. Oh, they taste good too. :)

So that was all for this post loves. All of the products I recommended are fairly cheap and I use these on a daily basis or at least everytime I wear makeup, I don't every day of course. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed reading and check back M-F for more posts. :)

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!! XOXOXO -DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment