5 Biggest Brands In The Beauty Industry Today

too faced chocolate bar palette flatlay makeup



Have you ever wondered what the biggest beauty brands are? Also, have you ever wondered why? Maybe you want to know who they are or what the huge hype about them is all about. Well, I've done my research and found the biggest, most popular, best quality brands I could and found some pretty great things about them along the way and why they ARE worth the hype. Some people ask why they should spend so much on those bigger brands in the beauty world when in all reality it's really worth it in the end. The quality of these brands is absolutely amazing there's nothing I would change about them. This post is an honest list of the biggest brands in the beauty industry today and I'll be explaining exactly why they are so great!

1. Urban Decay.

From the makers of Naked palettes to the all-nighter setting spray this brand is really hyped up a ton. Why? They make such great products! I can't explain nor put into words how absolutely amazing the Naked palettes are they just are. I've had my Naked 3 palette for about a year now and I'm still in love with it like I got it yesterday. They are not only perfectly pigmented but they have gorgeous shades in every palette. On top of that their setting spray, is what they are known for. They are known to have the BEST setting spray out there and I'd totally agree. So are they worth the hype? 110%

2. Too Faced.

You already know the answer to this one. This brand is literally number one on the list and is absolutely amazing in every way possible. Not only are the products AMAZING the packaging is always super cute and not only that but they smell SO good. Everything they theme the shadow palette to be, THEY SMELL LIKE IT. For example, the peach palette smells peachy, chocolate bar, smells like chocolate. They are totally 100% worth all the hype they get because the product is literally amazing and is always such great quality.

3. Tarte Cosmetics.

I will talk all day about how incredible Tarte is. Not only are they known in the beauty guru world highly for amazing PR packaging they are also known in the daily world and they are such a great brand. They have makeup and skincare also which is so great because most makeup brands don't. Tarte has the best quality makeup and skincare out there and always has the best quality to the products. Not only that but the packaging is always on point, have you seen the mermaid themed products they have? I looove the brushes.

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills.

You've heard of this one probably a lot because it's so hyped up. The recent palette they made didn't get good reviews at all but besides that one let's focus on the others. The other palettes they have are so so so pretty and always have a good few shimmery/glittery shades (which I love) and are always pigmented. They look so good when you put them on and they have great shades in every palette.

5. MAC

If you haven't heard of MAC you must live under a rock, just kidding it's a metaphor. MAC has been around for the longest time and was probably the first beauty brand to blow up and get a ton of recognition. They have so many great products and such great quality. I don't even think I was in high school yet when everyone was crazy about this brand but it was so hyped up it was unreal. It's not really anymore because of the new brands that came in since then but in my opinion, it's totally worth it for it to blow up again. They have the best products and the best packaging out there and are the OG.

Extra.

Kylie Cosmetics. This one I didn't want to number but I had to throw in there. Kylie's products are so hyped up and I actually love her lip kits so much. The colors and shades she has are unreal and I absolutely love them. The only thing I don't love is how it's hyped up just because of the name and because it's her which is a Kardashian otherwise I love the products and I do love Kylie just won't hype a product because of the name.

PIN IT FOR LATER:
too faced chocolate bar palette flatlay makeup



















FAVORITE PRODUCTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment