Summer Body Oils For Soft and Glowy Skin

summer body oils for soft and glowy skin




Welcome back to my blog loves! Today I'm writing on some of my favorite body oil products for the summertime that will give you soft and glowy skin. You know when you're at the beach, and you look at your skin and you're thinking, "Darn I'm not tan, glimmery, or shiny at all!" I've had a moment like that too, don't worry. Now though, you don't have to worry about that. With these products, you'll be glowing and shiny like a diamond in the sunlight but also your skin will be softer than you ever imagined!

If you guys want soft and glowy skin for this summer so you can rock your look at the beach, amusement park, or just outside period then just keep reading!


  1. Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion. When it comes to Mario Badescu products, I'll tell you the truth I love every single product. They just don't feel heavy, greasy, or just overall crappy on my skin which I love. This one is perfect for summertime because it's not greasy, overbearing, and it just feels and looks incredible. I love love love this product and highly recommend any Mario products to anyone. 
  2. The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil - Honey Kissed. This one is a great one because it gives you the glow, softness, shine, and even tan for the summer that you're looking for. This one is also dry so it's not so messy and greasy feeling when you put it on. There are also some other shades you can try out or purchase, I'm just adding the shade I use. 
  3. Elizabeth Arden Tropical Escape Collection Dare to Bare Body Bronzing Oil. This body oil is a really great one too. Now I'll be honest, it does have that oily feeling to it because it's not dry or like a lotion like the two above... BUT it's a really great one and Elizabeth Arden is a brand I really do like. This one works more as a bronzer + body oil so it works really great for "tan" plus shiny, bronzed, skin. So, I do recommend it because it is a really great product and worked really well for me. 
  4. Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Now Wild Palm Shimmer Bronze Fragrance Oil. Yes, Victoria's Secret has body oils and let me tell you I'll recommend Victoria's Secret as much as Mario Badescu because I literally love their products. I'm not too fond of the clothes there anymore lately, but the body sprays, oils, and lotions are always a winner for me aside from Bath and Body Works. This oil not only JUST gives you that bronze and tan, shiny, glowy, shimmery skin you are looking for but it also has the BEST scent. So, now you can look AND smell good. It's a winner for me. 
Those were all of my favorites you guys! All of the products are linked in the post and also will be linked below. Truly, truly, truly, hope you enjoyed this post and check back Monday-Sunday for more posts!

Also, comment below if you liked this post and if you would like to read more summer favorites and product posts! Thank you all for reading.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!! XOXO - Dawn :)




No comments:

Post a Comment