Sunshine Blogger Award | Dawn Craven

sunshine blogger award


I am honestly blown away lately at how supportive and loving the blogging community is and especially connecting with other bloggers on Twitter. It's such a supportive community and I couldn't be more proud to be in it. Today I am so blessed and honored to be nominated by @itsnicolecarman  for the sunshine blogger award. It means the entire world to me and is something that really opened my eyes that I'm actually doing something great blogging. I actually have a lot of doubt sometimes in my blog and being nominated by her really made me feel great about what I do.
I don't know how to thank her enough for this or this opportunity. Thank you again so much, Nicole, this means everything and really pushed me to put more work into my blog when I felt like giving up. :)

The rules for this award are simple if you get nominated. All you have to do to accept the award is create your own blog post about the award and include/follow the guidelines below. Super simple and it's a great thank you to the blogger who nominated you for the amazing award.

- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Logo in your post or on your blog.
- List the rules in your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions that are provided to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Provide your nominees with 11 questions (different from the ones you answered).

My answers to Nicole's questions:

I really enjoyed reading these questions and I always follow the rules, especially to something as special as this nomination. Here are my answers to her questions for nominees. :)

1. How long have you been blogging?

I have been blogging on and off since about 2016 or 2017. It's something I really took to and loved doing but never fully stuck to it until I started up this blog based off of something I love, beauty!

2. What is your favorite book? Why is this particular book your favorite?

Sacred Powers by Davidji for sure. It really sort of helped me pay more attention to my inner me and what my subconscious is trying to tell me. I don't know if you even get what I'm saying, haha, but it's really helpful and my favorite. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to discover themselves and focus more on the inner parts of themselves.

3. What is your favorite inspirational quote?

Know this, live by this: all things pass, all sadness heals, and all moments are lived once. No matter who you are and what you've done. - R.M. Drake

4. If you could be any animal, which one would you choose?

For sure a cheetah or leopard. They are so beautiful and majestic but and are really just a huge loving cat to some but they don't play when it comes to being in danger or their babies are in danger which I love about them.

5. What is your favorite season?

Fall all the way. So ready for Blogtober. :)

6. What is one of the goals you wish to achieve with your blog?

To grow a community that supports each other and loves things such as makeup, beauty, and also just positivity. Also to make an income so I can really support me and live my dreams and travel while taking my site along with me and sharing my experiences.

7. If you could wake up tomorrow and do anything or go anywhere you want, what would you do or where would you go? Assume you have unlimited funds.

If I could do that I would for sure travel to a beach, most likely Hawaii or somewhere beautiful with clear blue waters and I would sit in a beach chair, soak up the sun, drink a pina colada, and relax. Just forget about any and all worries and live life to the fullest.

8. Coffee or tea?

Coffee for sure. I'm a caffeine queen.

9. What is your favorite social media website?

I'd have to say Twitter although it's a tough one between it and Pinterest.

10.  Where do you see your blog this time next year? Double the followers and subscribers? Do you hope to be doing more collaborations with other bloggers or brands? Do you hope to be earning more money?

I definitely see my blog hopefully taking off and becoming the site I've always wanted it to be since the day I started it. I've had a positive outlook since I started really beauty and lifestyle blogging here. For sure, I hope to do more collabs with other bloggers and brands because I love connecting with people and trying new things. Yes, I definitely hope to earn more money because as of right now I don't earn any, haha. In all honesty though, blogging is more of a hobby too so I treat it as a job and hobby so either way, I'm happy with it. :)

11. If you could win a lifetime supply of any household item, what would it be?

Definitely, Bath and Body Works candles or wallflower refills, I cannot live without them... it's a dangerous obsession I have ha.

My nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award:

These bloggers work so hard and deserve so much more recognition. They spread so much positivity and joy and really put love into every post. These bloggers are my absolute favorite and you can really tell they love what they do.

@hhniwidamber
@lattesdarling
@lunarchar
@samcomparone
@imlaurenbate
@annaalina
@baileyleahblogs
@carolineagoba
@faustantica
@tgirlwhowrites
@tootsmomistired

Questions for nominees:

I'm going to try and keep these questions as simple as I can so they aren't too long or anything, lol. Just go through and answer them on your Sunshine Blogger Award blog post! :)

1. Why did you start blogging?

2. What do you love the most about blogging?

3. Do you have pets? If so how many and what kind?

4. What's your all-time favorite movie?

5. What would you do if you didn't blog?

6. What are three goals you would love to accomplish before the year is over? Blogging or non-blogging related.

7. What is your favorite/best blog post you've ever written?

8. Favorite type of music?

9. What was your reaction to being nominated for this award?

10. What is your blog mostly focused on? What's your niche?

11. What is your favorite TV series at the moment?

Thank you to all who participated in this award and blog post and again it's such a huge honor to be nominated to me and I'm so grateful that I was. Comment below if you recieved this award and how excited you were about it. Can't wait to read all of my nominees answers and posts for this award! If you liked the post please share! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment