Fall 2018 Bucket List | Blogtober Day 1

fall 2018 bucketlist bike fall leaves


Finally being able to sit down and write my first actual Fall blog post is the best feeling and I can't even describe it in words. I have been waiting on this since probably last fall or at least June I know for sure. I am not in any way a Summer, nor Winter, person. They just aren't for me, it's like I am always burning up or freezing cold and it's never in between. Fall and Spring are just those perfect seasons though, especially Fall, where you can just walk outside and have that same feeling as being cuddled and cozied up in blankets by a warm fire and some coffee or tea in your hand. It's literally just a fuzzy, warm, good feeling that I can't explain better than that. Fall is so exciting from the cooler weather to the fair, candy apples or apples picking, pumpkins, HALLOWEEN, more events, bugs are gone, cooler days and even cooler nights, perfect bonfire weather, the list goes on and on and I just love it so much. Now, of course, we can't go into Fall without a good bucket list. Although mine is pretty late as the first day of Fall was technically the 22nd, day after my Dad's birthday haha, I wanted to start these Fall/Halloween vibed posts in Blogtober on day 1 which I am so EXCITED is finally here and we are finally on day 1. Okay, I'm so sorry I keep rambling. Hope you all enjoy reading my Fall bucket list and please comment below you're Fall bucket lists! Love reading your comments and responding. Also, don't forget to subscribe and check back every day in October because if you don't know Blogtober is where I'll post every single day for the entire month of October. Not only that but they will all somehow be Fall related and really fun! Thanks in advance for reading loves. :)

  • Go to the fair!
  • Pick pumpkins!
  • Paint/carve pumpkins!
  • Throw a Halloween party!
  • Jump in a pile of leaves! 
  • Wear cute Fall outfits! 
  • Drink a pumpkin spice latte! 
  • Watch all of my favorite horror movies (and more!)
  • Bake an apple pie!
  • Bake cute Halloween treats! 
  • Visit a haunted house! 
  • Go trick-or-treating! 
  • Read horror/mystery novels!
  • Have a bonfire!
  • Roast smores!
  • Go hiking!
  • Watch football and have family get-togethers! 
  • Dress up for Halloween!
  • Try out a ton of creepy Halloween makeup looks! 
  • Try apple cider! 
  • Burn (and buy) Fall candles! 
  • Make pumpkin bread! 
  • Go to a football game! 
  • Decorate for Fall/Halloween! 
PIN IT FOR LATER:
fall 2018 bucketlist bike fall leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment