The Hair Products I'm Loving This Summer

hair care products summer favorites


Hair is one of the most important things to a female in beauty no doubt. One of the most cared for things on my body or in my beauty routine period is my hair. Since middle school if not earlier than that I've always gotten compliments on my hair whether it was short or long or whatever people would always tell me how great my hair looks, how healthy it looks, etc. So of course, I use the perfect hair care products in it.

It's important if you want healthy hair to take care of it by paying attention to every strand possible. You always want to wash it only when needed so I like to wash mine 3 times a week sometimes 4 because shampooing really strips your hair and that's never good. Also, I always love to use a ton of conditioner because if you're like me and you have thick hair then you should use a lot more than the recommended amount I don't care what the bottle says on this. It's important to keep the strands moisturized and healthy. 

So anyway, I am really OCD about taking great care of my hair. Honestly, I always have been. Never did I use too much heat on my hair all of the time because I didn't like to style it with heat anyways. Just make sure you don't do that because we all know how bad heat can damage the hair. Okay, I'll stop rambling on and let's get into the hair products I'm loving this summer that keep my hair soft, shiny, and super healthy.  

1. Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused Shampoo. This is my all-time favorite shampoo because yes I have colored hair but not only because of that reason but it really helps with the dryness from coloring my hair. Since it is oil infused it sort of replaces all of what the hair dye takes out of my hair leaving it smooth, silky, shiny, and strong. 

2. Style + Protect Refresh & Go Dry Shampoo. This product is perfect for hot summer days when you sweat like crazy and either end up smelling super sweaty and gross or your hair gets really oily. Not only that but this one is perfect for after your workouts, when you don't have the time to shower one morning, or when you're like me and only wash your hair 3-4 times a week this is a life saver. It smells really good and does the complete job. It's like a shower in a spray can.  

3. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product. Okay, I can't explain this one enough. This product is amazing and literally leaves my hair looking and feeling like a million bucks. All I do is apply this after my shower while my hair is still damp and leave it in and it makes my hair so soft and feel so healthy that I can't put it into words. I'm not even going to explain it because I can't you just have to try it for yourself and see what I mean. 

4. Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil. Now as most of you know, I live in Mississippi and humidity here is insane and it does rain sometimes quite a lot. My hair is very prone to frizz when it's humid outside and I have to go out. It's also really prone to frizziness after workouts and I get my hair all messy and sweaty and after I shower and let it air dry and brush it out. This oil really really really saves me from it though. Not only does it nourish my hair perfectly but it keeps the frizz so far away and I absolutely love this product on rainy, wet, and humid days. It's also perfect in the winter to try and stay away from static and things like that. 

5. PHYTOPHANÈRE Dietary Supplement for Hair & Nails. This product is another way I take great care of my hair and it's also super easy compared to the other ways. All I have to do is take one of these in the morning with my breakfast is when I prefer to and it does its magic. Used to, I thought supplements for hair and nails were crazy up until I started them and really realized what a difference it makes. 

So those were all of the hair care products I've been using over the summer and absolutely love! I hope you all liked reading this post and found some great products for yourself to try out and love too. Thank you so much for reading and sign up for my emails for more updates on new posts and more! Also, comment below if you have any hair care favorites and what your's are! 

Thank you for all the love and support! xoxoxo -Dawn

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:



PIN IT FOR LATER:


2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to figure out how to navigate summer hair for months now, so this post is exactly what I needed - thank you so much for the recommendations and for such honest reviews, too.

    Sending you good vibes!

    Nati x | http://www.naticreates.com | @naticreates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Super happy I could help and that you found this post helpful. :)

      Delete