Life Updates + 101 Chat

life update laptop work flatlay palm tree macbook


I know it hasn't been long since I've updated you all but I had to again because I have some really exciting updates and new things coming up! Life has been really blah lately but that hasn't stopped my creativity and it's only made it come about more. Lately, I've been coming up with some really great ideas for products of my own to sell. Not only that but I've been starting to plan out Blogtober posts which I'm so excited about because they are all going to be fall/Halloween related. As anyone who knows me knows I am an October and fall freak then they'll understand why I'm so excited. So anyway, if you're interested in what I've got going on in life and what I've been planning then just keep reading and don't forget to subscribe to stay up to date on new posts! :)

So I posted not too long ago an update and about me working on an eBook and I finally figured out an idea of what I want to write. I was in bed one night and it just popped into my head and I'm really excited to get started on it. I'm not going to spill too many details and too much tea BUT it is going to be a fiction book I'm not sure exactly what genre yet though. In all honesty, I'm so excited to get started I've just been trying to get caught up on the blog so I can focus more on it for a bit while still working here. It's really exciting and I hope you all will be excited about it too!

As for other things I've been also planning on making my own planner to design and sell for you all to use to get organized! It's probably going to be called something like 'The #BossBabe Planner' and will have a ton of great resources in it to get you organized and more productive every day. This is something I plan on starting today as we speak and I'm really excited to get started and design it. It's the same way as my eBook though I've been trying to get caught up on blogging and get ahead so I can really start planning Blogtober posts, writing my eBook, and starting my planner. It will be printable and it's definitely going to be a reasonable price so I hope you'll all love it when you see it.

For updates, I update almost daily on most things from Twitter because it's my go-to so if you don't follow me there definitely do so. Also, don't forget to subscribe to my email list on the pop up that way I can send you updates when posts are up and also when these products eventually release. In Blogtober, if you don't know what that is, I'll be posting every single day for those 31 days so as of right now until October I'm going to start taking Sunday's completely off besides promo work and connecting with you all on social media. It's just really stressful and I definitely need that day off for now since I'll be working 31 days straight October.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed reading and I got you excited about the new projects I'm working on! I'm really excited to get started and can't wait to share them with you. If you are excited or have any questions for me, leave them below and I would love to answer them. :)

Thank you for reading! xoxoxo -Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment