My Nightly Pamper Routine

flowers bath tub pamper routine pink



Do you ever just need to sit back and relax for a minute? Maybe take a good hot bath with some bubbles, candles, and do some pampering to show some love to yourself? It's definitely necessary and so helpful to you, your mental health, and also your body. Nothing, to me anyway, is better than a good relaxing bath. So grab your bubble bath, bath bombs, candles, music, skincare products, hair care products, face masks, and let's get pampering.

Also, don't forget to sign up for my email newsletter to get a free calendar designed by me and also to be notified everytime a post is live! Comment below what your favorite thing is about a good at home pamper night and don't forget to share and follow me on social media, I'd love to connect!

- So the first thing I always love to start with is grabbing all of my essentials. The number one thing I always grab is my favorite bath and body works candle because they are absolutely always my favorite. After I've got that and it's lit by the tub I'll just grab all of my skincare products from exfoliator, razor, shaving cream, body wash, shampoo and conditioner, face mask, comfy clothes for when I get out, moisturizer, etc.

- Once I have everything ready and set up I like to go ahead and run my bath water and I ALWAYS make the water way too hot but it's so relaxing to me after I get used to it so I always do this. While it's running I'll add in my bubbles so they can bubble up and I'll wait on my bath bomb until after it's filled up a bit.

- While I wait on my tub to fill up I like to go ahead and take off any makeup with my makeup remover wipes and a little micellar water if needed. Then I'll go ahead and wash my face and apply my favorite face mask so it can work it's magic while I'm in the tub.

- After my waters filled up I just like to go ahead and hop in there obviously and throw my bath bomb in as well. The first thing I like to do is just soak and relax for a while. I love to turn the lights off, have my candle lit, my music going, and maybe a tea or something relaxing to drink beside me and sometimes I'll also watch a show if I'm feeling it that day.

- Once I've soaked in the tub for a good 30 minutes at least I like to go ahead and exfoliate really well to get all of the excess dirt and dry skin off of my body before I shave so I just go in with a good exfoliator and my body brush and just lather it up on there and scrub my legs, arms, and underarms with this. It really helps to scrub out any excess dirt or whatever that might keep me from getting to the hairs when I go to shave.

- After exfoliating, I like to go ahead and shave and I really don't have to go into the basics here. We all know how it is.

- Then I'll go ahead and wash all the shaving cream and hair off with my body wash which I change up every single day because I can't decide on a scent just like perfume. Washing after will help to wash off all of that loose hair, and extra dirt or dry skin you could've missed when exfoliating/shaving. Plus, you want to be clean of course!

- After I'm good and squeaky clean I'll turn on the shower and go ahead and wash my face mask off and then go ahead and do my normal hair care routine which in the shower is just shampoo and conditioner most of the time unless I feel in the mood for a hair mask which rarely happens.

- Once I'm completely clean I'll hop out of the shower and pat dry. I always pat dry because it helps prevent wrinkles when you age and also helps to not dry your skin out. While I'm still a little damp I'll go ahead and put on moisturizer to my face and body. For my, after shower hair care routine I like to add in a hair lotion that really moisturizes my hair so it's not dry and brittle especially if I need to blowdry that day.

- After I'm all smooth and soft I like to go ahead and do basic things like deodorant and brush my teeth. Then, I'll work on exfoliating my feet. For this, I use a pumice stone while my feet are still kind of damp and just go to town on them. You might have to put in elbow grease but trust me this works magic. Then I'll use my foot moisturizer which is a super heavy healing lotion type stuff for them and put on some fuzzy socks for a few minutes and they are super soft afterward.

- If it needs to be done I'll also go ahead and cut, file, and paint my nails because girl you gotta keep em looking cute. :)

- After I'm completely done working on myself I'll normally let my hair air dry so to keep the relaxing portion of the day going I'll make myself some green tea, get on my laptop or phone or read a book and just chill for the rest of the night. If you like to do pamper routines I highly suggest doing them at night so you can just chill for the rest of the day and really take pamper night to another level.

I hope you guys all enjoyed reading this post! Please check back soon for more or like I said sign up for my newsletter to be updated. You can also subscribe on the right-hand side which I highly recommend if you haven't done it yet! Thank you all so much for reading and comment below if you enjoyed this post! :) Also below I'm going to list my favorite products to use in a pamper routine so you can try them out for yourself if you'd like too! Yes, if you purchase I will make a small commission off of them but I would never share with you anything I haven't or wouldn't use myself!

MY PAMPER NIGHT ESSENTIALS:





PIN IT FOR LATER:

No comments:

Post a Comment